Product Name: practical paper holder for daily use
Product manufacturer: Dongguan kesino
Product material: raw wood pulp sugarcane pulp
Product size: customizable size
Product color: customizable color
Process technology: wet pressing process
Scope of application: industrial packaging, etc.
Welcome to call and sample customization!
Food pulp molding tray professional customization
1. Green environmental protection paper holder. The raw materials are raw wood pulp board, sugarcane paddle board and bamboo pulp board, which can be recycled. The products comply with RoHS and reach standards, which is not only conducive to export to Europe and the United States, but also meet people's higher and higher requirements for product environmental protection;
2. The application scope of paper holder is more and more extensive. With the continuous progress of pulp molding technology, paper holder can be used to replace the products with foam adhesive, EVA, blister and cardboard as lining packaging. Industry and trade, with its exquisite technology and strong strength, the products have various high, medium and low grade cartons, mainly used in consumer electronics, cosmetics, high-end liquor Baijiu, handicrafts, instruments and meters, medicines, glass ceramics and other products lining or outer packaging; Mechanical parts and various industrial products inner packaging, etc.
3. Excellent performance, with good shockproof, impact proof, anti-static, anti-corrosion and other effects;
4. Diversity of colors and structures, which can be customized according to different product structures and colors of customers;
5. Beautiful appearance, smooth surface, different patterns and textures, strong hardness;
6. Products can be stacked, with smaller volume than foam, EVA and EPE, small storage space occupation and low transportation cost
7. Various auxiliary additives such as strength agent, flexibility agent, waterproof agent, oil proof agent and flame retardant agent can be added according to the requirements of different packaged products to achieve a variety of functions, which can not be achieved by a single physical performance such as styrofoam, EVA, blister and paperboard.
Design, develop and produce one-stop services according to customers' design or application of products.
1. Customers provide 3D design drawings or application products;
2. Provide customized solutions according to customer data;
3. Confirm the scheme and open the sample mold;
4. Proofing and providing samples;
5. Confirm samples and make production molds;
6. Order production and ship on schedule.